This recipe for fennel pasta brings back the summer during the fall. Really, fennel has magical powers and this pasta is just awesome. Would you like to add something to make it less vegetarian? Add some smoked salmon, that combination is divine! But now.. for the vegetarian version: the recipe!
Pasta for two
1. Cut the fennel in half, remove the bottom and chop the rest into thin strips.
2. Heat a frying pan and slow bake the fennel. In the meantime cook some water and make your pasta.
3. Is your fennel baked and done? Pour a little white wine into the pan and let it simmer.
4. Cut a lemon in half and squeeze the juice over the fennel.
5. Drain the pasta and stir through the fennel.
6. Grate some parmesan and mix it through the pasta fennel along with the arugula.
7. If the arugula has shrunk your pasta-creation is ready! Drape it on a plate, sprinkle some more cheese over it again and add some fresh basil and you are ready! Bon apetit!