You ask, we deliver. It was time for the best, freshest and easiest recipe I could give you: the 5-ingredient Lemon Bars! It is the easiest recipe ever and you will definitely enjoy these golden, sweet and sour bars.
- 100 gr sugar
- 260 gr flour
- 250 gr butter
- 300 gr sugar
- 30 gr flour
- 4 eggs
- Juice of two lemons 160ml
- Throw together all the ingredients for the crust and knead it together. This part gets better if you already cut up the butter in small pieces.
- Place a piece of parchment paper in a low baking pan. Divide and press the mixed crust in the pan and bake it for about 20 minutes on 180 degrees.
- In the meantime you can make the lemon layer. Wash the lemons, grate one of them and put the zest in a bowl.
- Continue by collecting the juice of both lemons in that same bowl, together with the flour, eggs and sugar. Stir it together and let it sit for a while.
- Wait until the crust is ready and get it out of the oven when it’s brown. Once more stir the lemon mixture and pour it on top of the curst.
- Bake the lemon bars for 25 more minutes on 180.
- Let it cool before you serve it and enjoy!