I always thought salmon and tomato would be a strange combination but nothing could be further from the truth. And thus hereby a new recipe from my masterkitchen: pasta with salmon and tomato sauce.
Pasta with salmon and tomato
- Spaghetti for two
- 250 gr cherry tomatoes
- 1 zucchini
- 1 tbsp red pesto
- 1 tbsp crème fraîche
- Cut the zucchini in half and cut the two halves in small slices, divide the cherry tomatoes in four.
- Cook the pasta. If it’s ready before the sauce: please don’t worry.. In the end everything will be put in the same pan so it will heat again in the sauce.
- Bake the zucchini in some oil for about three minutes and add the tomatoes for three more.
- Cut the salmon into small pieces and add these to the tomato / zucchini-mix.
- Next you add the crème fraîche and red pesto and mix it all well. If it’s all good this will make a tomatosalmonsauce, but in case the sauce isn’t ‘wet’ enough.. just add some more cream or pesto (or maybe a dash of white wine *winkwink).
- All done? Great! Just mix the pasta in with the sauce, stir it up well – and if needed let it heat up a bit – and that’s it!