Oh my, okay okay.. Cheesecake is an amazing invention all by itself but did you know you can just add more and more goodness to it? Well, you can! This one has a hint of white chocolate and some berries on top, the perfect combination of creamy and fresh.
Cheesecake with berries and white chocolate
- 300 gr biscuits
- 100 gr butter
- 100 gr white chocolate
- 300 ml whipped cream
- 360 gr cream cheese
- 1 bag vanilla sugar
- Different berries
- The easiest way to create the crust is to chop the biscuits in a food processor. Do it part by part, I divided it in three, and mix them until you have small crumbs.Of course you can also put the biscuits in a small bag, close it and hammer them small with a bottle. It just kinda depends if you have a food processor or some negativity that needs to come out. I won't judge either way!
- In the mean time, melt the butter. If it's melted, stir it through the chopped up biscuits.
- Grease a baking tin and pour in the crust mixture.
- Place in the fridge.
- Start melting the white chocolate au-bain marie.
- Whip the whipped cream and cream cheese together until it's firm.
- Add the vanilla sugar and mix it through.
- Is the chocolate melted? Just fold it through the cream cheese mixture.
- Take the crust out of the fridge and pour the cream cheese on top.
- Decorate with the berries. I choose raspberries and blueberries but you can add all kinds of forest fruits you like!
- Leave it in the fridge for at least an hour. I like to make mine the night before so it has plenty of time to chill and get firm. Enjoy!