One pot pasta’s are really amazing! Some of them go quick and just require you to throw all the ingredients together in the pot and wait but this one needs a little bit of tlc* but it’s so worth it!
One-pot pasta with prosciutto, tomatoes & olives
- Spaghetti enough for two
- 5 cloves garlic
- 2 shallots
- Black olives
- 5 tomatoes
- 3 glasses white wine more is always okay!
- 1 can tomato paste
- Parmesan cheese
- 200 gr prosciutto
- Take a big pot, the one that you’d normally use for soup or a stew is perfect. Cook the spaghetti al dente.
- In the mean time cut everything: olives can go in halves, tomatoes in dices and the garlic and shallots small.
- Spaghetti is done? Put it in a colander and leave it there. Place the pan on the stove again and add some olive oil.
- Simmer the garlic with the shallots. After a couple of minutes, add the olives and throw in one glass of white wine.
- When the olives have boiled for around a minute you can add the tomato dices and leave them simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add the other two glasses of wine and stir everything together. Leave it on the fire for a couple of extra minutes and add the tomato paste.
- Boil it again for a minute or five and add the spaghetti.
- Stir everything together and you’re done!
- Place the pasta on a plate and add the cheese and raw prosciutto.