Okay one thing you really need to know about me is that I love love love small, old toys! So this big hype of having storage jars with old animals on top of the lids is perfect for me. And of course I needed to try it out make one of those myself.
– Spray paint
– Animal jars (tip: check rommelmarkten of de Action, bij echte speelgoedzaken betaal je je scheel)
And an old paper and glue
1. Take everything out and go somewhere outside
2. Put the jars away, the spray paint really goes everywhere!
3. Make sure you put the lids on something so you can also reach the bottom
4. Spray paint the animals and the lids
Wait.. wait.. wait..
5. Spray paint the bellies of the animals
6. Spray paint the lids again
7. Let everything dry again, really really dry and glue the animals on the lids.
Behind the scenes