You probably didn’t miss the fact that I’ve baked two pies this year for my birthday, one was the brownie marshmallow cake and the second one was a delicious chocolate cake. And of the latter finally the recipe!
- 125 gr flour sieved
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp cacao powder sieved
- 60 gr butter soft
- 60 gr sugar
- 1 egg
- 30 gr dark chocolate
- 250 gr dark chocolate
- 300 ml cream
- 50 ml milk
- 2 eggs
- 100 gr sugar
- Vanilla sugar
- Melt the chocolate au bain-marie and let it sit in the warm bowl while you continue with the next steps.
- Mix the sieved flower and cocoa powder with the salt in a bowl.
- In a second bowl mix the butter and sugar creamy and add the warm, melted chocolate together with the egg. Whisk until creamy.
- Add the flour-mixture and combine everything until you have gooey brown dough.
- Make a ball, roll it out with rolling pin and wrap it in some cling film. Put it in the refrigerator and let it rest for about half an hour.
- After the 30 minutes, get it out, knead it so it fits in your bakingtin and cover the bottom and sides.
- Heat the oven at 210 degrees Celcius and blindbake your crust for 15 – 20 minutes.
- Melt about 200 grams of dark chocolate au bain-marie.
- Pour 1/3 over your baked crust.
- Whisk the eggs, sugar and vanilla suger in a bowl until creamy.
- Boil the cream and milk, take it of the heat and mix it with the rest of the melted chocolate. Add the egg/sugar-mixture and mix it all well.
- Pour this new mixture in your baked base.
- Chop the rest of the chocolate you’ve left into small chips and divide this over your filling.
- Bake your pie 45 minutes on 170 degrees Celcius.
Let it cool and add some whipped cream or vanilla icecream. Perfect!